At one time, the only way we could get a decent screen recorder was through Cydia, by downloading a jailbreak utility. Now though, jailbreaks are in very short supply. That means they are missing out on downloading their favorite Screen Recorders, given that Apple doesn’t see fit to give us a decent one but now, one of the most popular has just been re-released and it doesn’t need Cydia to work.
It’s called AirShou, and at one time it was the most downloaded Screen Recorder app from Cydia. After it was removed from the jailbreak app store, it disappeared, but it is now back, bigger and better than before and works on any device without that jailbreak. AirShou is compatible with all iOS devices on iOS 7 or higher, but those on iOS 9 or above will find that there are even more features included:
How to Download AirShou:
AirShou is a very simple app to download, but you will not find it in the iOS app store. Instead, you will have to download an app installer called AppValley first so follow these steps in order. Tap to download directly.
- First, Download AppValley app onto your iPhone or iPad
- Now open AppValley on your device and go to the search bar or tap on the Download button above to directly download from Appvalley app.
- Type in AirShou and wait for the search to complete
- Tap on the correct search result and wait while AirShou installs on your iOS device
Air Shou Features:
- AirShou is a resource-light app and doesn’t use much in the way of your processor or memory.
- It is one of the most efficient screen recorders ever released
- You can use AirShou for all sorts of things, from a simple screen grab to game scores or how-to videos, whatever you want to record or share with your friends
- You can video your screen in 1080p at 60fps
- Make use of the top-quality stereo recording feature
- Simple to use, just press the Record button on the screen to begin recording
- No jailbreak is needed
Give AirShou a go, install it and try it today and don’t forget to tell us your thoughts on it. You can follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one.