Are you looking for AppValley for Android? Want to download APK files of your favorite apps? Then keep reading.
Update: At the moment, the AppValley app only supports the iPhone and iPad. We recommend the HappyMod app for Android users. The download link is given below.
How to Install HappyMod APK:
- First, tap the button above to download the HappyMod APK file to your Android device
- Double-tap on the file, and it will be installed to your Android device; leave it until the process has finished.
- Look on your home screen; the app icon should be there
- Enable the option for Allow from this Source; otherwise, the app won’t work.
- You will find the HappyMod app on your homescreen. Tap to launch the app
- Now you can download and use any 3rd-party APK file on your device without any trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some frequently asked questions by Android users.
- How Do I Get AppValley on my Samsung?
Sadly, the AppValley installer was released for iOS devices. If you are looking to download unofficial apps apk files on an Android device, we recommend downloading the HappyMod app, linked above.
- How to Download AppValley on Android?
No. You cannot download Appvalley on Android. AppValley was made only to support iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. To get the unofficial apps and tweaks on an Android phone, you need to download an appstore just like the AppValley app. The app we recommend is the HappyMod app, and it’s Free
- Why does AppValley not work on Android?
Since AppValley was not created for Android, if you downloaded the iPhone installation file on an Android device, it will not work. For Android users, we recommend the HappyMod app, which can be downloaded from the link above.
- What is Better than AppValley?
Thankfully we have put together a list of Top app installers like AppValley that allows the download of 3rd-party apps and tweaks on your device. You can find them on the linked page.
Need More Help?