Do you know what really irritates me? Not being able to save a YouTube video to watch later. The stock app doesn’t allow you to do this and we don’t all have time to watch videos straight away. There is an answer though – it’s called Cercube.
And it’s free
What’s the catch?
Well, until now, you needed to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, and then you would have had to pay $2.49 to download Cercube. Not now though
What’s the answer?
The answer lies in an external app installer called AppValley.
I’m getting ahead of myself here
Let’s just see what this app offers before we download it
- Cercube supports 4 different languages – English, Arabic, Italian and German
- It integrates fully with the stock YouTube app
- Choose between downloading the whole video or just the audio track
- Choice of download qualities
- Easily share video downloads with others
- Supports PiP
- Import your downloads to Videos or Music app
- Plenty of other cool features
This is the important bit
How to Download Cercube:
First, the direct download links:
Cercube ( 96.2 MB ) :
Youtube++ ( 99.7MB ) :
Now, AppValley. One of the most comprehensive third-party installers, AppValley offers thousands of apps and games and, like Cercube, many of them are modified with extras.
Let’s dive in
- Open AppValley and tap a download link
- Tap Install and wait
- When you see the AppValley icon, you can use it
- Open AppValley and search for Cercube
- Tap it and follow the directions in-app to install it
- Enjoy all the extra features it brings.
Crazy simple, isn’t it?
AppValley offers more than just a few apps like these. Much of what is in the installer is standard apps that have been modified with cool new features. There are Cydia tweaks, games, and so much more that you won’t find in any official source.
Don’t waste time
Download AppValley and get Cercube on your iPhone or iPad today.
Follow us on Facebook for more great recommendations.