One of the latest and best screen recorder to be released outside of Cydia is called CoolPixel. We already have iRec and AirShou but CoolPixel offers quite a lot more in the way of features. As a screen recorder, it lets you record anything on your screen and save your videos in Full HD. Video can be recorded in 1080p at 60fps using the functions included with the app and you can import your own HD Videos too. This is where the truly powerful part of the app comes in, CoolPixel is also a video editor.
Not only can you edit the videos you make or import your own, you can also use the in-app search facility to look for more videos at BGM online and import them for editing. Vide editing is simple; use the in-app features to add dubbing and subtitles with a finger swipe or choose from a range of rich filters, adding movie effects to any video. CoolPixel isn’t just for iOS users; it also has support for Android too. Until now, iOS users have been turning to jailbreaks like Yalu to get apps like CoolPixel while Android users have missed out completely but that all changes because CoolPixel is multi-platform and does not require any jailbreaking or rooting.
Compatible Devices :
CoolPixel works on Android and on these iOS devices on iOS 9 or higher :
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
How to Download CoolPixel :
You won’t be able to find CoolPixel in the app store, so you will need to follow these steps carefully. The only way to get CoolPixel is through an app installer by the name of AppValley .
- Download AppValley onto your iPhone or iPad
- Open AppValley and search for CoolPixel or directly tap on the download button above to download from TweakBox app
- Tap the result, follow any on-screen instructions and then wait while CoolPixel downloads to your device.
CoolPixel Features at a Glance :
- Simple to download
- User-friendly app
- No jailbreak required on iOS devices
- No rooting required on Android devices
- Screen captures can be saved as HD video
- Edit videos on the screen with the full range of in-app features
- Import your own HD videos or search for them on BGM online
- Record in 1080p at 60fps
- Use rich filters, add subtitles and dubbing easily
- Much more you to discover
And, if CoolPixel really doesn’t suit you then you can always try one of the alternatives :
Do download CoolPixel and try it out and don’t forget to tell us what you think of it. For more updates and tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.