Deleting AppValley from your iPhone or iPad is simple. Please follow the tutorial below to uninstall the Appvalley app.
How To Uninstall AppValley from Settings App
- Launch Settings and open General > Profile
- Find and tap on the profile for AppValley
- Tap the option to Remove Profile
- Close down Settings, and AppValley will be removed immediately
How to Remove AppValley From HomeScreen:
- On your home screen locate the icon for AppValley
- Long-press on it, it will go into “wiggle” mode
- In the top corner of the icon is a small cross, tap on it
- Tap Delete when asked to confirm and AppValley will be deleted.
- See these steps being done in the Youtube video linked here.
How to Delete Un-Deletable AppValley Profile:
Many users are reporting that they cannot delete the AppValley profile using the above methods. The solution for this is given below.
- Download AppValley from the linked page by clicking on configuration profile 1.
- Turn off AirDrop on your iOS device by going to Control Centre. See this ( Youtube ) video with image instructions below.
- Delete AppValley profile from your device by following Method 1 above.
Other Methods to Delete AppValley:
- Restore Your iOS Device
This deletes all settings and data from your iPhone or iPad and updates to the newest firmware version:
- Make sure you have the latest iTunes version on your computer
- Now back up all your data
- Disable your passcode, Touch ID and Find my iPhone or iPad
- Launch iTunes, plug your device in and tap Yes on the Trust this Computer message if it appears
- Choose the correct device summary for your device and click on Restore
- Click Restore again and wait for your device to be restored and AppValley removed. Your iPhone or iPad will reboot when the process has finished.
- Restore from iTunes Backup
For this method you will need to use a backup taken from before AppValley was installed:
- Launch the iTunes app and plug in your device
- Input your iOS device passcode and if you see a message asking you to Trust this Computer, tap Yes
- Choose the right device summary in iTunes and click on Restore Backup
- Pick the backup you are going to use and click on Restore
- iTunes will now restore your device to your chosen backup; input your passcode if you need to but, otherwise leave your device alone until the process has finished
- Do not disconnect your device until it has synced with your computer; when your iPhone or iPad reboots for the last time disconnect it from your computer and AppValley will be gone.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.