Looking for a way to play Nintendo and Gameboy games on your iOS device? Then take a look at Delta Emulator.
Delta Emulator is the latest emulator released without needing Cydia, and it’s entirely free for use.
How to Download Delta Emulator Using Appvalley:
AppValley offers users thousands of unofficial apps, games, and tweaks like the emulators:
- Download AppValley, steps in the link
- Open AppValley and search for Delta
- Tap on the result and tap Install
- Follow the directions on the screen to install it
- Enjoy your Nintendo games!
How to Install Delta Emulator Using AltStore:
- Download the delta.ipa to your iPhone
- Open AltStore from your homepage and tap My Apps
- Tap + at the top-left corner of the screen
- Now you will see all the IPA file you downloaded to your iPhone, chose the Delta Emulator file
- The installation will begin (if you haven’t used AltStore before, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID/password
- When the Delta Emulator icon appears on your home screen, the installation is finished. You can also see it in AltStore, in My Apps.
How to Install Delta Emulator .IPA File:
For this you need your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor:
Check that iTunes is up to date – open it, click Help > Check for updates
- Connect your device to your computer, shut iTunes
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download the Delta IPA file
- Open Cydia Impactor, make sure your device is connected and drag the .ipa file into the window
- Type in your Apple ID details and wait
- When Cydia Impactor has finished, you will see the new app icon on your screen
- First, open Settings>General
- Tap Profiles and find the Delta profile in the list
- Tap it, tap Trust, and close Settings
- You can now use Delta emulator
Delta Emulator offers a decent platform for those who want to play Nintendo and Gameboy games on their iPhone or iPad. There are other emulators if Delta doesn’t provide what you want but, for primary use, it’s a pretty good choice.