Looking for a way to play Nintendo and Gameboy games on your iOS device? Then take a look at Delta Emulator. It’s the latest emulator released without needing Cydia, and it’s entirely free for use.
It only works on iOS 10 or higher and is a little limited in what it does. If you want more features, have a look at the alternative free emulators:
Let’s get started
Download Delta Emulator:
If you are happy to use Delta Emulator for your games, you can do this in two ways:
Method 1: AppValley Installer
AppValley offers users thousands of free apps, games, and tweaks like the emulators:
- Download AppValley, steps in the link
- Open AppValley and Search for Delta
- Tap on the result and tap Install
- Follow the directions on the screen to install it
- Enjoy your Nintendo games!
Method 2: IPA File
For this you need your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor:
Check that iTunes is up to date – open it, click Help>Check for updates
- Connect your device to your computer, shut iTunes
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download the Delta IPA file
- Open Cydia Impactor, make sure your device is connected and drag the .ipa file into the window
- Type in your Apple ID details and wait
- When Cydia Impactor has finished, you will see the new app icon on your screen
- First, open Settings>General
- Tap Profiles and find the Delta profile in the list
- Tap it, tap Trust, and close Settings
- You can now use Delta emulator
It’s that simple
Delta Emulator offers a decent platform for those who want to play Nintendo and Gameboy games on their iPhone or iPad. There are other emulators if Delta doesn’t provide what you want but, for primary use, it’s a pretty good choice.
Over to you
Download Delta emulator and let us know if it works for you. What games are you using it for? To get more useful tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.