AppValley app is a new iOS app installer that offers iOS themes, ringtones, along with many unofficial 3rd-party apps.
You can download AppValley using the download links below.
How to Download AppValley:
- Tap on the Download button above to get the AppValley configuration profile
- You need to give permission for the profile to download, tap the Allow option on the popup that appears.
- Now go to the Settings app and go to Profile Downloaded
- Select the AppValley profile and tap on Install.
- Enter passcode when asked.
- Start using the AppValley app.
- If AppValley is not working for you, then try an alternative app installer on the linked page.
If you are not getting the “Get” option beside every app and the download button appears “Unavailable“, check out the solution in the linked page.
How to Trust AppValley:
- Click the app icon created on your home screen.
- Remember the developer “name” in the popup after you click the app, then click Cancel.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Select the Profile you saw on Step 2 and click the Trust button, then click Trust once more to complete.
- Go back to homescreen and try the app again. It should work now.
How to Use AppValley App:
- After download, open AppValley app from your iPhone or iPad home screen
- Wait for it to open correctly and then tap on your favorite app category
- Now you have a choice – browse through the list of apps or tweaks available or, if you know what you want, use the Search bar to find it
- When your result appears, tap on the Get button to download it
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is AppValley?
AppValley is an unofficial appstore for iPhone and iPad. AppValley app allows the download of 3rd-party apps and tweaks on your iPhone, and you can install them without jailbreaking your devices.
- Is AppValley Safe?
Yes, AppValley is safe. AppValley does not require root access on iOS, so it does not break any security rules. That means it can run in the same way that any iOS app runs, which means your warranty is kept safe and because the installer has been fully secured with SSL encryption, you maintain safety while using it.
- Is AppValley a Jailbreak?
No, the AppValley app is not a jailbreak app. It is an appstore for iOS apps. However, you can download iPhone jailbreaking apps like Unc0ver and Chimera from here.
- What apps are on AppValley?
The AppValley store contains many unofficial apps like iOS file managers, gaming emulators for GBA, NDS, and PSP.
- What are Other Apps like AppValley?
There are several alternatives to the AppValley appstore. TopStore, CokerNutX, and Ignition app are some popular alternative options. You can get the entire list of alternative apps in the linked page.
- How do I get rid of AppValley?
To delete AppValley, simply go to Settings > General > Profile and delete the AppValley profile from your phone. I will be removed from your device.
Still, Have Questions?
Drop us a line in the comments box below to tell us what you think of AppValley and follow us on Facebook for more updates.