AppValley app is a new iOS app installer that has plenty of download choices for everyone – Apps, Games, Ringtones and more, along with many Modified 3rd-party apps.
AppValley Download Tutorial:
AppValley can be downloaded on both iOS, and Android devices so chose the relevant method :
- Tap on the Download button above for configuration profile
- You need to give permission for the profile to download, tap the Install link on the loaded page
- Tap the “Waiting” icon if the installation doesn’t start
- Wait until the app has installed and then look for the app icon
- Start using the AppValley app.
- If AppValley is Not Working for you, then try an alternative app installer
Trust Untrusted Developer:
- Click the app icon created on your home screen.
- Remember the Untrusted Developer name in the popup after you click the app, then click Cancel.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Click the Trust button, then click Trust once more.
Video: Above steps explained on video
Method 2: For Android
Although this installer contains iOS content, the developers have made it possible for Android users to use it by installing the APK file. Again, this is relatively easy to do; follow the guide here. Tap the download button below for more details.
App Valley app is an in-depth installer, offering up enough content that everyone should be able to find something. Some of the top features include:
- Easy installation
- Supports iOS 7 and above
- User-friendly interface
- No need to install Cydia
- Contains heaps of apps and games
- Plenty of modified apps and games to choose from
- Tested for security and reliability
- Updated regularly
- Supported on Android
- Lots more features
AppValley App is Safe :
iOS continues the work in terms of safety, going deeper than ever before. So, with all this security, how can AppValley possibly work? It’s simple – AppValley does not require root access to the iOS-like jailbreaking needed and so it does not break any security rules. That means it can run in the same way that any iOS app runs, which means your warranty is kept safe and because the installer has been fully secured with SSL encryption, you maintain safety while using it.
AppValley Does Not Void Warranty :
Because the app installer does not require a jailbreak to use it, it doesn’t need to access the root of the iOS, and that means it won’t break any of Apple’s security rules. You install AppValley and use it the same way that you install any app from the app store, and it is perfectly safe to use, not to mention legal. The developers update the app regularly to make sure you don’t get any viruses or malware – make sure you install those updates! It’s effortless to install and use, and you do not need to worry about it voiding your warranty – it won’t. If you are concerned and need to return your device for repair, delete and then install it again later.
Still, Have Questions?
Useful Links :
Drop us a line in the comments box below to tell us what you think of AppValley and follow us on Facebook for more AppValley updates.