AppValley has proven to be one of the most reliable and safe ways to install unofficial apps on the iPhone and iPad. Unfortunately, some users have reported a few errors with AppValley, but we have found easy fixes for all of them.
Troubleshooting AppValley Errors:
These are the most frequent errors to be reported along with their fixes. If you have encountered a problem that we haven’t talked about here, please feel free to tell us using the comments box below, and we will try to find the solution.
If you see this error, this means that the developer profile certificate of AppValley has been revoked by Apple.
- The solution is waiting for 24- 48 hours before the AppValley team can acquire new certificates. The “Unavailable” button will be gone and you will again see the “Get” button as shown below.
- In the meantime, we recommend downloading apps from alternative app installers.
Cannot Download AppValley – Error 403
This is the most reported error and the easiest to fix:
This error seems to be encountered by users who already have a version of AppValley on their device, and the new version they are trying to download is coming into conflict with it.
App Valley Has Stopped Working
This is down to the source not being verified, again very easy to fix:
- Delete App Valley and then install it again
- Go to Settings and open the Profile & Device Management section under General
- Find the AppValley certificate and tap it
- Tap on Trust or Verify and close Settings
Try App Valley again, and it will work
App Valley Invalid Argument Supplied
This might look like a complicated error, but it is one of the easiest to fix:
- Delete App Valley from your device
- Install App Valley again and then restart your iOS device
- Launch App Valley settings and check for any updates
Apply any that are available, and you will find that AppValley now works without this error appearing.
App Valley White Screen
If you get a white screen on AppValley:
- Open iOS Settings
- Tap on Safari
- Tap on Clear Website Data
Launch AppValley, and it should work without the white screen appearing
Profile Installation Failed
If you receive the Profile Installation Failed error, it may be that you are trying to download AppValley at a busy time and the Apple servers are struggling with the amount of traffic. In the first instance, wait for a couple of hours and then have another go. If the installation still does not work, try the following steps:
- Put your iPhone or iPad into Airplane mode
- Open Settings and tap Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data > Clear History and Data
- Close Settings and take your device out of Airplane mode
- Leave your device for a minute or two and then install AppValley again
You should find that the installation proceeds as usual.
Untrusted Enterprise Developer
This is another common issue, and you can solve this by going to Settings > General > Profiles and now Trust the App Valley app developer name there.
Hopefully, these have fixed any issues you may have had with App Valley but, as we said earlier, do let us know in the comments box below if you have any other problems or error messages.