Do you wish that you had a way of managing your files? Your device software? Well, you do, with a new app called Filza, one of the most downloaded file manager apps of all time. And you don’t even need to jailbreak to get it.
The good news?
It’s completely free
Want it? The let’s go get it
This really isn’t too hard to do, so long as you follow the guide below. You won’t get this from the app store, but you can get it with an alternative app installer called AppValley.
You won’t believe how easy this is:
- Follow the link here to download AppValley app
- Tap the AppValley app icon on your home page to open it
- Search for Filza and download it
It’s that simple
Filza File Manager Features:
Filza is a file manager with access to way more features than Apple will ever allow you. Who knows there were so many ways to manage the iOS file system?
You can use it to view all these file types:
- Apple iWork
- Microsoft Works
- Web Archives
You can manage your files and software in ways you never dreamed possible:
- Move, delete, rename, copy and paste files
- Install .deb packages easily
- Edit property lists and text files, such as config files
- Easily compress and decompress files
- Install .DMG files easily
- Import media files to your iPod
Last, but by no means least
Filza lets you move your files to and from your device in a number of ways:
- Using Bluetooth – the recipient must also have Filza
- Dropbox and FTP
- Toshiba FlashAir card
- As email attachments
- With the web server built into Filza
Cool isn’t it?
Filza also has full integration with Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing, Safari Download Manager and AttachmentSaver, making it incredibly versatile.
Without jailbreaking, you won’t get a better file manager. Apple is never going to allow you these kinds of features, so grab Filza now, and take back control of your own files and software.
Want more like this?
Follow us on Facebook for all the best tips and tricks.