Hey, do you love football? Love playing simulation games on your iPhone or iPad? Then you’re going to love Football Manager.
Football Manager is one of the best football simulation games around and is highly addictive.
Football Manager Game Features:
This is one of the most feature-packed football simulation games ever released. It allows you to manage your team and lead it straight to the league’s top. Along the way, you get to indulge in these cool features:
- Realistic management experience
- Choose your own players – pick a team that is already on the road to glory or needs to be built up
- Choose from 56 leagues in 19 countries
- Buy and sell players to create the best team ever
- Use the built-in training module to improve your players
- Built-in tactics board to help you choose the right tactics for your players – or choose a team that fits the tactics you want
- Take part in Match Day – sit in the digital dugout and watch your team take you to glory
- Make decisions on the fly in each match
- Negotiate with players and clubs in real-time
- Customizable squad numbering for team shirts
- Design your own kit or choose a licensed one
- See VAR and goal replays
- Lots more great features for realistic management and gameplay
How to Download Football Manager:
Downloading it is simple enough; because Football Manager is an official app, just go to the iOS app store, find it, and download it. The link below takes you straight to the app – just tap and download:
If football games are your thing then Football Manager will offer you everything you want – realistic gameplay, full management responsibilities, and much more, all for the small price of $3.99. As mentioned, there are in-app purchases that you might be tempted with to move your game on faster, but if you don’t want that temptation, open Settings > Screen Time and go to Content & Privacy Restrictions to turn them off.
Download Football Manager right now and lose yourself in one of the most addictive football games ever. To get more recommendations like this, follow us on Facebook.