Are you looking for a fun game? One that can fill a few minutes or keep you occupied for hours on end? Then try Geometry Dash, one of the simplest and most addictive games ever released.
What is Geometry Dash?
It is a simple 2D platformer game, nothing more than a square that you control to get through different levels. It’s not quite that simple, though, as there are obstacles that you have to avoid along the way. You move your square forward, timing your jumps to avoid obstacles – you have to calculate your jumps carefully; if you don’t, you will hit something and will go back to the beginning.
It’s a fast-paced game that is incredibly frustrating, what seems like an impossible game yet simple to play. It is addictive, challenging, and full of difficult and dangerous obstacles and passages that you must jump, fly, and flip your way through.
How to Download Geometry Dash:
Downloading Geometry Dash onto your iPhone or iPad couldn’t be more simple. Either open the iOS App store on your device, find the app and download it or open this article on your device and tap the link below.
This is not a free app. It will cost you $1.99, but that’s it; there are no in-app purchases, you get everything, every upgrade and more, available to you right from the start.
Geometry Dash Features:
Geometry Dash is full of cool features, such as:
- 2D, rhythm-based platform game
- Plenty of cool levels to play, each with its own unique soundtrack
- Use the built-in level editor to build your own levels and share them with others
- Customize your character by unlocking colors and icons along the way
- Flip gravity, fly rickets and jump your way to success
- Improve your skills with the Practice Moe
- Earn rewards with Game Center achievements
- Challenge yourself, push yourself further in this highly addictive game
Geometry Dash is a cool platform game, a very simple game with a very simple premise. Yet it is a challenging game, increasing in difficulty the further through it you get. If you get want even more challenging levels, you have the opportunity to build your own, and you can share them with others.
Get involved in the game and let us know what you think. For more tips, you can follow us on Facebook.