If you are looking for a way to play your favorite retro console games on your iPhone or iPad, look no further; here, we introduce an app called HandJoy emulator.
And there’s no need to jailbreak
How to Install HandJoy Emulator:
Installing this app is simple; all you need is a third-party app installer called AppValley. Packed with apps and games, AppValley offers users and alternative iOS app store where everything is free to download and use, including a decent choice of emulator apps. Here’s how to install HandJoy:
- Using the linked guide, download AppValley onto your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the app from your home screen
- Use the search bar to find HandJoy
- Tap it, tap Install and wait, when the HandJoy icon appears on your home screen, the app is installed
Easy as that
What is HandJoy?
The latest in a series of similar apps, HandJoy is an emulator app that supports console games on your iPhone or iPad. Rather than supporting just one or two consoles, like most of these apps do, HandJoy offers support for multiple consoles, including PSP, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color, NDS and many more. Because Apple doesn’t offer support for this kind of gaming on iOS devices, many emulator apps were released by jailbreak app developers; since the apparent demise of Cydia, users were unable to access them anymore. Now there is no longer a need to jailbreak. With app installers like AppValley, HandJoy, along with other emulators, can now be used on any device without Cydia.
Hand Joy is one of the more comprehensive emulator apps, offering a ton of features for all users:
- No jailbreak needed
- Completely free to download and use
- User-friendly interface
- Takes up little storage space and memory on your device
- Offers plenty of classic console games
- Supports multiple consoles, such as GBA, GB, GBC, PSP, NDS, MAME, and many more
- Supports all iOS devices on all the latest iOS firmware
- Plenty more cool features
It doesn’t get any better
Hand Joy is one of a long line of emulator apps released for users who don’t want to or can’t jailbreak their devices any longer. With the level of support it offers, most users should be able to find and play their favorite games and, being free; it costs nothing to try it and see.
Tell us how you get on with Hand Joy and follow us on Facebook for more tips and recommendations.