One of the newest third-party app installers, Ignition app, offers tons of tweak, modified app and game, emulators, and much more, all without a jailbreak.
It’s completely free
How Do you Download the Ignition App:
- 1 How Do you Download the Ignition App:
- 2 What is Ignition App?
- 3 Ignition App Features:
- 4 Common Installation Problems:
- 5 How to Delete Ignition App:
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions:
This is extremely simple to do; all you need is your iPhone or iPad and the internet:
- Launch your Safari browser ( this is the only one that works )
- Tap the Download button above
- Tap Install and wait for the app icon to load on your home page
- Before you use Ignition app, open your Settings app and tap on General
- Tap Profiles and tap the Ignition app profile
- Trust it and close settings. Ignition App is now yours to use
See how easy it is?
What is Ignition App?
Ignition App was first released back in 2017 and is an unofficial app store, packed with third-party apps, tweaks, games, and more. It supports all devices on iOS 11 or higher and has been updated to support iOS 13 as well. The developers have categorized all the apps and games into options such as:
How cool is that!
You can even install Cydia or Sileo jailbreak package managers using a series of jailbreak tools and game emulators so you can turn your device into a game console. Ignition App has a clean, modern interface, offering 8 tint themes and a choice of dark and white color schemes.
We’re not done yet
Ignition App Features:
Along with the categorized content, Ignition App offers these features:
- Fast – Ignition App offers fast app resigning, fast app request actions and fixes many bugs that arise quickly. The support team is spread across the word meaning that no matter what time of day or night it is, every time zone is covered for support.
- User-Driven Library – new content is added regularly, and users also have the option of uploading their own apps to the library
- Support – customer support is of the highest level and is offered 24/7
- Thousands of Apps and Games – Ignition App offers thousands of apps, games, tweaks and more, with new ones added on an almost daily basis
- Free – Ignition App is free to use, and everything in it is free to. Plus you don’t need a jailbreak
Wait, there’s more
Common Installation Problems:
While Ignition App is relatively stable, some users are reporting common installation issues. We’ve looked into these and can tell you that the solutions are simple:
Blank or White Screen
This isn’t a serious issue, more irritating than anything and here’s how to fix it:
- Open iOS Settings and tap on Safari
- Tap on the Clear Website Data option
Try using the Ignition app again, and it should be back to normal. If it isn’t, just remove the Ignition App and reinstall it.
Profile Installation Failed
This generally happens when the Apple servers are struggling with a high level of traffic. First, leave things be for a few hours and try again. If the error persists, try this:
- Place your device into Airplane mode and open Settings
- Tap on Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data and close Settings
- Disable Airplane mode and leave your device for a minute or two
- Install Ignition App again, and you should find it works just fine
How do you Trust the Ignition App?
This appears when you use Ignition App for the first time, and the developer profile has not been trusted. Here’s how to do that:
- Take note of the developer name on the error and press Cancel
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the developer name and tap on Trust
- Close Settings, try Ignition App again, and it should work
How to Delete Ignition App:
Some errors can only be fixed by deleting the Ignition App and installing it again. You might even decide that Ignition App isn’t for you. Either way, deleting the app is simple:
- Open Settings and go to General
- Tap on Profiles and find the app profile
- Tap it and tap on Remove Profile
- Tap Remove and come out of settings
The app will be deleted
Still, got questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
We have the answers for you:
Is the Ignition App Safe?
100% safe. You don’t need to install Cydia, so you don’t compromise the security on your device, and there is no requirement to use your Apple ID either. The app has been fully screened and does not contain any malware, viruses, spyware, adware, or anything else malicious. It is ad-supported, but these do not get in the way of your apps, and Ignition App will not interfere with any other app or service on your device.
What is the Difference Between the Ignition and AppValley App?
There is very little difference. The developers have collaborated to make sure that you can get pretty much the same service on both apps, so if one doesn’t work, the other one will.
Does Ignition App work on iOS 13?
Over to you
Ignition App is pretty cool, offering tons of unofficial apps and games. Download it today and tell us what you think about it. You can get more cool tips like this by following us on Facebook.