Who doesn’t love playing games on their Nintendo DS? What if you could play those games on your iPhone or iPad though? Without having to jailbreak first. Well, you can – all you need is an emulator app called iNDS.
Fact: iNDS does not require Cydia
Fact: iNDS is entirely free
That’s right; it won’t cost you a single penny.
So, what’s the catch?
OK, you got me, there is a catch.
But it’s a good one
To get this emulator, all you need to do is download AppValley app installer on your device. Which is also entirely free to download and use.
- Download AppValley – use the linked guide
- Open AppValley – tap the app icon
- Search for iNDS
- Tap the app, tap Install and wait
- Once the installation has finished, iNDS is ready to use
See how easy it is?
Just a minute of your time and you have free and easy access to all this
iNDS has many features and plenty of options:
- It’s free
- It works on all iOS devices from iOS 7 right up to and including ioS 12
- It has a built-in browser – find any game you want
- Auto-Save – iNDS will save any game at the point you close it, and that’s where you’ll start form next time
- Dropbox support – no problems recovering when a game crashes
- In-app customizations – control settings, sound, frame skipping, and loads more
- Choose from thousands of Nintendo games
- No need to install Cydia
- Loads more features
How cool is all that!
And all for FREE.
Try iNDS today and enjoy playing all your favorite Nintendo games on your device, wherever you are, whenever you want. And, while you’re at it, take a peek at what else AppValley is offering – with thousands of apps and games, loads of modified content, Cydia tweaks, and more, you won’t ever want to go back to the official store again.
Tell us what you think of this an follow us on Facebook so we can send you more tips and tricks.