Who doesn’t love playing games on their Nintendo DS? What if you could play those games on your iPhone or iPad though? Without having to jailbreak first.
Well, you can – all you need is an emulator app called iNDS.
How to Get iNDS Emulator using AppValley:
To get this emulator, all you need to do is download the AppValley app installer on your device. Which is also entirely free to download and use.
- Download AppValley – use the linked guide
- Open AppValley – tap the app icon
- Search for iNDS
- Tap the app, tap Install and wait
- Once the installation has finished, iNDS is ready to use
- Now all you have to do is download your ROMS and enjoy your Nintendo games.
See how easy it is?
How to Install iNDS IPA:
For this method to work, you will need the iNDS file ( linked below ). Download it on your computer and install it using the Cydia Impactor app.
Just 5 – 10 minutes of your time, and you have free and easy access to all NDS games on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download ROMS to iNDS:
When iNDS is installed, you will want to play your games but, first, you need the game ROMS. There are two ways to get these:
Method 1: iNDS Browser
iNDS has a browser built into it and you can use it to get your ROMs
- Launch iNDS on your device
- Tap Search on the top-right corner
- Find a game using the search bar
- Tap the game you want from the results list
- Tap Download > Save
- Launch the game once it has downloaded.
You don’t get all Nintendo games in this way; for some, you may need to use method 2:
Method 2: External ROMs
For this method you are downloading your ROMs from the internet:
- Download your ROM from a reputable source
- Tap the ROM and choose Open in iNDS
- Launch the emulator and the newly downloaded ROM will be there
- Tap on Launch Normally and enjoy the game
It gets better
By tapping the game name, you can also set up Dropbox Syncing and change the controller settings too. Plus, if you already have ROMS on your computer, you can use iTunes or other similar transfer software to get them into iNDS.
How to Fix Unable to Verify App Error:
Because iNDS is a third-party app, you must trust the developer before you can use it. You can find instructions here:
- Open Settings > General on your iOS device
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Find the iNDS profile and tap it
- Tap Trust and close Settings
If that doesn’t fix the issue, you are left with one option. Follow Method 2 above and download Cydia Impactor and install the iNDS IPA File using your computer. This will solve the issue. The instructions for installation are in the given link.
iNDS Emulator Features:
iNDS has many features and plenty of options:
- It’s free
- It works on all iOS devices from iOS 7 right up to and including iOS 13
- It has a built-in browser – find any game you want
- Auto-Save – iNDS will save any game at the point you close it, and that’s where you’ll start form next time
- Dropbox support – no problems recovering when a game crashes
- In-app customizations – control settings, sound, frame skipping, and loads more
- Choose from thousands of Nintendo games
- No need to install Cydia
- Loads more features
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Both AppValley app and iNDS are unofficial apps which means Apple does not trust the developers. Until you tell them they are trusted, you can’t use the apps.
Here’s how to do it:
- Launch your Settings app
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Fin the relevant profile in the list and tap it
- Tap on Trust and close Settings
- The app will work
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Safe is iNDS?
100% safe. You can download it to your iOS device with the knowledge that it is safe; we tested it and found nothing in it that can cause harm. Downloading it and removing it is both very easy to do.
- Can I Play Nintendo DS Games on my iPhone?
Yes, you can. All of the best Nintendo DS games are available by merely installing iNDS or other similar emulator apps. We provide all the details f iNDS in this article.
- iNDS or NDS4iOS – Which is Best?
It is our humble opinion that iNDS is the best Nintendo emulator app. It is full of cool features, supporting iOS 12, and allowing you to play your favorite console games on your iPhone for free.
- iNDS Isn’t Working – Why Not?
This is most likely down to the app certificate being revoked by Apple. Fixing it requires you to install the app again and then trust the certificate in your Settings app.
- How Do I Update iNDS?
This requires you to reinstall the app. Simply download the iNDS IPA file again and sideload it or download it directly to your iPhone using the provided direct download links.
Try iNDS today and enjoy playing all your favorite Nintendo games on your device, wherever you are, whenever you want. And, while you’re at it, take a peek at what else AppValley is offering – with thousands of apps and games, loads of 3rd-party content, Cydia tweaks, and more, you won’t ever want to go back to the official store again.
Tell us what you think of this an follow us on Facebook so we can send you more tips and tricks.