One of the most downloaded third-party app installers has got to be AppValley. Released as an alternative for jailbreak on iOS 11, AppValley provides users with a huge amount of apps and games to choose from.
AppValley works independently of Cydia and provides access to some of the best content found anywhere.
Install AppValley on iOS 11 :
Downloading AppValley isn’t quite the same as heading to the app store but it isn’t hard to do.
- Use Safari browser to tap the download button above.
- The profile can’t download without permission, so tap on the option to Install on the page
- If you see an “waiting” icon , then tap on it to start the download and installation process.
- The AppValley installation will complete and the icon will go on your homepage
AppValley Features :
Some of the top features of AppValley include:
- Simple download instructions
- Easy installer to use
- Supports all devices on iOS 11
- You don’t need to install Cydia
- Supports Android too
- Choose from a huge range of iOS apps and games
- Loads of modified apps and games, including Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++ and Instagram++
- Plenty of other content
- Lots of other useful and cool features
How to Trust Untrusted Developer :
- Launch the AppValley app from your home screen.
- Remember the name of the Untrusted Developer in the popup screen that appeared after you first started the AppValley app, then click cancel.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Click the Trust button, then click Trust once more.
Popular AppValley Apps :
Spotify++ was released as a tweaked version of the stock app to bring us loads more features besides those in the stock app. There are features that let you manage your songs, your playlist, how you share and download your music and much more, all designed to make life easier.
AppValley is here to stay and it is expected to be updated with new content in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy what it has to offer and let us know what you think. For more AppValley updates and news, you can follow us on Facebook.