AppValley for iOS 12 offers a decent selection of jailbreak tweaks for the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad without you actually having to jailbreak first. This makes Appvalley a kind of jailbreak but a legal one, offering stock apps modified with new features and plenty of modified apps for FREE.
Install AppValley on iOS 12 :
Downloading AppValley really is quite simple.
- Go to the Safari browser on your device and tap on the download button above.
- Wait for AppValley to start the download. Click on Install option when asked.
- This will download the AppValley app onto your iOS homescreen. If you see the “waiting” icon for sometime, then tap on it to start the download.
- After AppValley download is complete. you will see that there is an Untrusted Developer error when you tap to lauch the app. To fix this go to the next step.
- Go to Settings app , then General > Profiles and now Trust the developer name that you saw on the error prompt. AppValley will now start working.
- If you don’t see the AppValley icon on your device anywhere, you must repeat the above steps. Be aware, it might take a couple of attempts for it to work.
AppValley is a highly recommended app installer, offering a huge number of modified apps and games, not to mention a few useful tweaks too. Give it a go, tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebooks for all the latest updates.