AppValley for iOS 12 offers a decent selection of jailbreak tweaks for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad without you having to jailbreak first. This makes Appvalley a kind of jailbreak but a legal one, offering plenty of 3rd-party apps for free.
Install AppValley on iOS 12:
Downloading AppValley is quite simple.
- Go to the Safari browser on your device and tap on the download button above.
- Wait for AppValley to start the download. Click on the Install option when asked.
- This will download the AppValley app onto your iOS home screen. If you see the “waiting” icon for some time, then tap on it to start the download.
- After AppValley download is complete, you will see that there is an Untrusted Developer error when you tap to launch the app. To fix this, go to the next step.
- Go to Settings, then General > Profiles, and now Trust the developer name that you saw on the error prompt. AppValley will soon start working.
- If you don’t see the AppValley icon on your device anywhere, you must repeat the above steps. Be aware; it might take a couple of attempts for it to work.
- If it’s still not working on your iOS device, then try a better alternative like AppValley app.
- Above Step shown in the video ( YouTube )
It’s Totally Safe to Use on iOS 12:
AppValley is one of the safest app installers every released so, yes, you can download any app from it in total security. This 3rd party appstore offers thousands of apps and games, and the developers want to make sure that you can enjoy them all safely. The installer was thoroughly tested before being released, and they monitor it regularly for any issues with it – should there be any, they will issue a fix straight away. They also publish regular updates with new apps and games, bug fixes, and enhancements, and they urge you to install these updates as soon as they are released.
How to Fix App Crashing Issue:
Millions of people use unofficial apps every day, and millions of people have to reinstall those apps every time Apple revokes the certificates. Instead of going through the frustration of having to continually reinstall your apps and games when it crashes, use a VPN to protect your certificates and your online browsing.
Still Got Issues?
AppValley is a highly recommended app installer, offering a considerable number of unofficial apps and games, not to mention a few useful tweaks too. Give it a go, tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.