AppValley for iOS 12 offers unofficial apps and tweaks for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad without you having to jailbreak first.
Downloading AppValley on iOS 12 is quite simple. Follow the steps below.
How to Get AppValley on iOS 12:
- Go to the Safari browser on your device and tap on the download button above.
- Wait for AppValley to start the download. Click on the Allow option when asked.
- This will download the AppValley app profile onto your phone
- Go to Settings, then General > Profiles, and now Install the developer name that you saw on the error prompt. AppValley will soon start working.
- If you don’t see the AppValley icon on your device anywhere, you must repeat the above steps. Be aware; it might take a couple of attempts for it to work.
- If it’s still not working on your iOS device, then try a better alternative like the AppValley app.
- Above Step shown in the video ( YouTube )
Is AppValley Safe on iOS 12:
AppValley is one of the safest app installers every released so, yes, you can download any app from it in total security. This 3rd party appstore offers thousands of apps and tweaks, and the developers want to make sure that you can enjoy them all safely. The installer was thoroughly tested before being released, and they monitor it regularly for any issues with it – should there be any, they will issue a fix straight away. They also publish regular updates with new apps and tweaks, bug fixes, and enhancements, and they urge you to install these updates as soon as they are released.
Still Got Issues?