Looking for your favorite jailbreak tweaks without using Cydia? Try AppValley. It offers a huge selection of unofficial apps and games as well as some of the coolest jailbreak tweaks around, all without needing Cydia to work.
Even better. It’s completely free
And it’s been updated to support iOS 13. Want to try it? Then read on for the details
How to Download AppValley on iOS 13:
This is really very simple to do:
- Using the Safari browser on your iPhone or your iPad, tap one of the download buttons above
- Wait until the AppValley download has started and then tap on Install on the popup message
- AppValley Profile gets downloaded onto your device – you should see the prompt on your screen
- Before you can use it, you must first install the profile. Open the Settings app on your device and head to General > Profiles and Device Management section
- Find the AppValley profile on the top of the screen.
- Tap the blue Install button, enter your device passcode
- AppValley will be installed and can now be used directly from your Homescreen
- If AppValley doesn’t install on your device, give it another go – it could take a few attempts to get it installed.
That’s how easy it is
Wait, there’s more
Fix Unable to Verify App Error:
Apple doesn’t like official content and the Unable to Verify App error is just one way of stopping you. Fixing this involves a few seconds of your time:
- Opening your Settings app, tap on General
- Go to the Profiles section and look for the right app profile in the list on the screen
- Tap it and tap Trust
- Now the error won’t show when you use the app
Safe to Use on iOS 13:
App Valley is one of the safest app installers to be released and works perfectly – and safely – on iOS 13. Offering users a massive choice of apps and games, lots of them are 3rd-party and with extra features, along with some of the top tweaks like games emulators and screen recorders, AppValley is a fantastic choice of installer. The developers have tested this installer before releasing it, and we’ve tested it too and can confirm it is safe to use. Plus, the developers monitor it and fix any problems as they arise. Regular updates keep AppValley safe and introduce new features on a regular basis.
We’re not done yet
Stop App Crashing on iOS 13:
Every day, more and more people turn to unofficial apps to get the content they want rather than what Apple says they can have. Sadly, because these apps are not official, Apple revokes the app certificates on a regular basis, leaving users having to reinstall everything and start over. You don’t need to do this – all you need to do, when AppValley is installed, is install a recommended VPN to protect both you and your app certificates.
Don’t miss out
AppValley is one of the very best third-party app installers and is also one of the safest. With full support for iOS 13, this is one installer you don’t want to miss out on.
Want more like this?
Follow us on Facebook for more news and tips.