AppValley provides iPad users with a great choice of unofficial content, along with popular 3rd party apps and tweaks.
You can download AppValley on iPad using the links below.
How to Download AppValley for iPad:
- On your iPad, launch the Safari browser and download the button above.
- Wait until the AppValley information page has loaded and then tap Allow, if you don’t, the profile cannot be downloaded on your iPad
- Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded and Install the profile.
- When the process has completed, the AppValley icon will be on your home screen.
- If it isn’t there, the chances are you missed a step; go back over them to make sure.
How to Trust Appvalley on iPad:
- Launch the AppValley app from your home screen.
- Click the name of the Untrusted Developer in the popup screen that appeared after you first started the AppValley app, then click cancel.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profile
- Click the Trust button, then click Trust once more
Is AppValley App Safe for iPad?
App Valley is easy and safe to use because all downloads are covered by SSL encryption, keeping you and your data safe. It is a fast installer and doesn’t take up much space or memory on your device, nor does it interfere with any other app or service on your device. Everything can be downloaded at high speed easily onto your iOS device.
Are There Any AppValley Alternatives?
Ignition app is a great alternative to the AppValley appstore, offering some of the best emulators for Gameboy, Nintendo, and PS 1 games among others. These used to only be available in Cydia, but now we can all play console games on the iPad, as well as downloading loads of other useful content. Click the link above and learn how to download the Ignition app on your iPad today.
Stay up to date with all the latest AppValley news and other information by following us on Facebook.