AppValley provides iPad users with a great choice of app store content, all for free, along with popular 3rd party apps and some of the top Cydia-only tweaks. As well as support for the iPad, AppValley also supports Android tablets and we’re going to show you how to download it.
Download AppValley for iPad:
You have the download method for this, requiring your iPad, internet, and Safari browser
- On your iPad, launch the Safari browser and download the button above.
- Wait until the AppValley information page has loaded and then tap Install, if you don’t, the profile cannot be installed on your iPad
- If you see the Waiting screen, tap on it to start the download and installation process.
- When the process has completed, the AppValley icon will be on your home screen.
- If it isn’t there, the chances are you missed a step; go back over them to make sure.
Trust Untrusted Developer:
- Launch the AppValley app from your home screen.
- Click the name of the Untrusted Developer in the popup screen that appeared after you first started the AppValley app, then click cancel.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profile
- Click the Trust button, then click Trust once more
Video: Explained in video
AppValley is Safe:
App Valley is easy and safe to use because all downloads are covered by SSL encryption, keeping you and your data safe. It is a fast installer and doesn’t take up much space or memory on your device, nor does it interfere with any other app or service on your device. Everything can be downloaded at high speed easily onto your iOS or Android device.
Popular AppValley Alternatives:
App Valley won’t suit all users, but there are some others that you can try, like Emus4U.
Emus4U is a game emulator installer, offering some of the best emulators for Gameboy, Nintendo, and PS 1 games among others. These used to only be available in Cydia, but now we can all play console games on the iPad, as well as downloading loads of other useful content. Click the link and learn how to download Emus4U on your iPad today.
AppValley is one of the better app installers and, although it won’t ever be a complete replacement for Cydia, it does offer quite a lot, enough to keep us going for now. Stay up to date with all the latest jailbreak and other news by following us on Facebook.