Are you looking for an app to download torrent files on your iPhone or iPad? Have you looked at iTransmission? It’s a great app that makes downloading torrent files to your iPhone very easy.
Disclaimer: Downloading copyrighted content from the web using torrenting is an illegal use of the iTransmission app. Users are advised to use the iTransmission app only for downloading legal and copyright-free content.
How to Download iTransmission:
- Follow the guide at the link to download AppValley
- Open AppValley and search for iTransmission
- Tap it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
- Enjoy your torrent files on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
If you are unlucky enough to get an Untrusted Developer error when you use iTransmission for the first time, don’t worry. It really is very easy to fix, and all you need to do is
- Open Settings > General > Profiles.
- Find the iTransmission app, tap it, and tap Trust.
How to Sideload iTransmission IPA File:
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer and extract the contents
- Download the iTransmission IPA file onto your computer ( 26 MB )
- Launch Cydia Impactor and connect your device to your computer
- When your device has been detected, in Cydia Impactor click on Device > Install Package
- Choose the iTransmission.ipa file you downloaded and click it. You can also drag and drop the file on Cydia impactor.
- Type your Apple ID in and the app-specific password you need for unofficial apps
- When Cydia Impactor is done, open your iOS Settings app
- Tap on General > Profiles and tap the app profile
- Tap Trust and iTransmission is yours to use.
If you struggle to sideload the IPA file, take a look at our “How to Use Cydia Impactor” article for helpful tips and a detailed tutorial, including generating app-specific passwords.
Note: Cydia Impactor can be used for installing a maximum of three apps onto your iPhone or iPad. Because Cydia Impactor sideloads and signs unofficial files, there is one downside – every seven days, you must connect your device to your computer and repeat the installation steps; you won’t have to delete the app and start over though.
iTransmission App Features:
- Completely free to use
- No jailbreak needed
- Works on all iOS devices
- A simple tap of the + icon lets you add new torrents
- Stop/start downloads with one tap
- Choose between data and Wi-Fi for downloads
- Get info about every torrent – file size, peers, upload speed, data received, and much more
- Very user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Plenty more features
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is iTransmission App?
- Is it Safe to Use iTransmission?
Yes, so long as you only use the trusted source to download it from. Plus, you do not need to jailbreak your device to use it, adding another layer of safety.
- iTransmission Has Stopped Working – Why?
This is most likely because the certificate has been revoked. If the iTransmission icon has turned grey, repeat the installation steps above from Method 1 Step 3 – this is should reactivate the certificate. If it doesn’t work, delete the file and start from scratch and remember to resign the certificate every 7 days.
- Where are Downloaded Files Stored?
iTransmission will save any file you download to var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/iTransmission(bundle)/Documents/Downloads.
- Do I Need a Jailbreak to use the iTransmission app?
No. iTransmission does not require a jailbreak to work; simply choose and sideload your IPA file using the trusted source that we provide you.
Download iTransmission and let us know what you think of it. You can get more app recommendations like this just by following us on Facebook.