Have you jumped on the messaging app bandwagon yet? Get your feet wet with the Line app, one of the top-rated messaging apps in the world.
What is Line?
Line app has more than 1.6 billion active monthly users, putting it firmly at the top of the list. It makes staying in touch with your friends and family incredibly easy, especially as it uses your internet connection to work and you get your own Line phone number.
Line app is a telephony app, and that means it is not supported on the iPod Touch or the iPad. And you do need to check with your provider – because the app can use your mobile data, you could be liable for data charges.
Line App Features:
- Needs an internet connection work – data or Wi-Fi will do
- Allows you to make and receive calls, receive or leave messages, video calls and more
- Send and receive documents, photos, videos, and more
- You get free phone calls all over the world*
- Take part in group chat
- Line also has a web app
- No pin or password to remember
- Always logged in, so you never miss a call
- Uses your phone contacts list for easy connection
- Even if you turn your phone off your messages will be waiting for you
- Location sharing – optional
- Set a custom wallpaper and notification sounds
- Loads more features
* Calls to emergency numbers not supported
How to Download Line:
This couldn’t be easier – simply open the app store on your iPhone or tap on the link below and then tap on Download:
More than 1.5 billion users every month cannot be wrong – Line is an incredibly popular app. It provides easy contact and interaction, and it isn’t just good for personal use – many businesses use the Line app too because the always-logged-in connection means they can never miss another important call.
Download the Line app onto your iPhone today and join in with billions of other users as they connect to the world in the easiest and most user-friendly way possible. Line app is reliable and secure, and it works seamlessly – you can even use their web app with your account to send messages and make calls.
Tell us what you think of the Line app and follow us on Facebook so we can send you more tips and tricks.