MovieBox allows you to watch any movie or show, even the most up to date ones, directly on your device. Without having to worry about download limits?
That’s right. No more having to download it first and use up your mobile storage.
How to Download MovieBox:
There are several ways to do this and the best but is; it has support for Android and for Mac or PC too. Just choose your method and go for it:
Method 1: Download on iOS
Note: MovieBox has a new name, MovieBox Pro
The first method requires you to download a third-party app installer called AppValley. Don’t worry – this is very easy to do, and it’s free.
Let me show you how
- Download AppValley, here’s a guide at the link
- Open AppValley and search for MovieBox
- Tap on Install and wait; the Movie Box icon will show up on your home screen
- Open your iOS Settings app and head to General>Profiles
- Find and tap on the Profile for World of Enterprise
- Tap on Trust and shut settings’ down
- Back to your home screen, tap the Movie Box icon and enjoy a whole new world of movies and shows at your fingertips
Old MovieBox Links:
Method 2: Android APK
It is important that you follow these steps EXACTLY as written:
- From your Android browser, click on one of the download buttons above
- Before you go any further, open your Settings app and tap on Security
- Find Unknown Sources and check the box next to it to enable it
- Now go to your Downloads folder, find the .apk file and double tap it
- This will start the installation; the Movie Box icon appears on your home screen when done
We’re not done yet
Method 3: PC or Mac
Now you can have all those movies and shows on your Windows PC or Mac computer. First, though, you need an Android emulator, and we recommend you use Bluestacks:
- Download Bluestacks emulator using this (link)
- Now download the MovieBox APK file ( see Android method above )
- Launch Bluestacks and run a search for MovieBox
- Click the app and wait; installation can take a couple of minutes so be patient here
- When it’s done, MovieBox is ready to use on your Mac or PC
See how easy it is?
But wait, there’s more
How to Fix MovieBox Not Working:
You will probably find that, after a couple of days, MovieBox will crash. This is nothing you’ve done; because it is an unofficial app, Apple will revoke the certificate. While you could go down the route of reinstalling it every time this happens, a better way would be to prevent it in the first place.
By installing one of the MovieBox recommended VPN services.
This stops Apple from revoking your certificates so click the link below and find out which ones we recommend you use:
Got any questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Then here are the answers:
Is MovieBox Legal?
We looked into this thoroughly to make sure we gave you the right answer.
Want to know what we found?
Apps like MovieBox, used for streaming and downloading media content, are classed separately to torrents. Use of a torrent is illegal and, in some areas, it is even considered a crime. Watching a movie online, as you do with MovieBox, is legal to do whereas downloading the movie or show and sharing them with others is considered illegal. And, in 2017, the European Court of Justice ruled that it is also unlawful to stream pirated content.
You are using apps like MovieBox at your own risk.
Are There Any Other Apps Like It?
Yes there are, and the following alternatives support both iOS and Android:
The bottom line is this
MovieBox is a perfectly good app for streaming all the latest movies and TV shows as well as plenty of your old favorites. You do use it at your own risk, and we cannot condone piracy in any way.
Let us know what you think and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.