Have you got young children? Preschool age? It’s hard to get on with your daily chores when they need constant attention, but there is now a cool way to keep them occupied in an entertaining and educational way. It’s an app called My PlayHome.
What is My PlayHome?
My PlayHome is a virtual dollhouse, and it is undoubtedly one of the most unique and educational apps ever released for children. It is fully interactive; every part of it can be controlled by the user, and it can easily be expanded as your children play. This isn’t just a game though; it also teaches kids about responsibility but in a fun way and it has a lot of useful features.
- A virtual dollhouse that is fully functional
- Everything can be used – the kitchen, bathroom, shower, TV, everything
- Control the lights, do the cooking, hold play music, and more
- The dollhouse can be expanded as new rooms and accessories become available
- Better than real dollhouse – it never gets in the way, and pieces cant be lost or broken
- Supported on Android 4.2 or higher
- Suitable for children aged 1 to 7
My PlayHome costs $3.99 to purchase, but that’s it – no in-app purchases, no need to buy anything else. Simply play and expand as you go.
How to Download My PlayHome:
My PlayHome is an Android app that can only be downloaded via the official Google Play Store. Either open the store on your device and find My PlayHome or tap on the link to go straight to it. When the app page has loaded, tap the download button – payment is made via your Google account:
My PlayHome is well worth the $3.99 it costs to buy because it provides your kids with endless hours of fun. But more than that, it teaches them about responsibility too and leaves you with an hour or two free for yourself – that in itself is priceless.
Treat yourself to that free time and download My PlayHome onto your Android device today. You won’t regret it and your children will have so much fun. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook so we can send you more Android news and app recommendations.