What if you could play your favorite Nintendo games, right there on your iPad or iPhone? Without having to jailbreak first? Well, now you can. At one time, to get a games emulator, Cydia was required but not anymore. An emulator app called SNES4iOS works perfectly well on any iOS device on iOS 7 or higher.
Want to know the best bit?
It’s totally free to use
You read that right
Is there a catch?
How to Download SNES4iOS:
Not really. You cant get SNES4iOS in the official app store, but you can get it through an unofficial app installer. AppValley is an excellent alternative to Cydia, offering not just apps and games, but tweaks and 3rd-party content too, alongside the all-important games emulators.
Here’s how you get it
- Open your Safari browser and visit the official AppValley Download page
- Tap a profile button and tap Install
- Wait for the installation to finish and then open AppValley
- Type SNES4iOS in the search box
- Tap it and follow the on-screen installation directions
- When you see the app icon, it’s installed
But wait, there’s more
Before you can use SNES4iOS
- Open Settings and tap on General
- Tap Profiles and tap the emulator profile in the app list
- Tap Trust and close settings – the emulator is ready to use
It’s that simple
But what if it doesn’t offer you the games you want to play? No worry, there are other emulators that you can use for FREE
No Jailbreak required
How cool is that!
Games emulators are the only way to play your favorite console games on an iPhone or iPad. Thanks to SNES4iOS, you don’t even need a jailbreak to do it anymore.
Over to you
SNES4iOS is one of the most comprehensive emulator apps we have, offering you free and easy access to thousands of Nintendo console games.
Don’t miss out
Download SNES4iOS today and start enjoying everything it has to offer you for free. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more great tips.