Have you thought about a virtual pet? With My Talking Tom, your kids can have a pet that is just a little bit easier to care for – and you don’t have to get involved.
What is My Talking Tom?
A virtual pet app, My Talking Tom offers your kids the chance to raise a cat, a talking one at that. Not only is it great fun, but it will also keep them entertained for hours and it will teach them a little about the responsibility of owning a pet. And they can customize Tom with more than 1,000 different combinations of in-app customizations.
The best part is, It’s free . And you get loads of cool features:
My Talking Tom Features:
With My Talking Tom, your kids can learn about having a pet:
- Adopt Tom kitten and look after him
- Feed him, put him to bed, keep him entertained
- Pet Tom and talk to him
- Play games with him
- Teach Tom to talk
- All the clothes and furniture for Tom’s house is unlocked, right from the start
- Customize his house and his wardrobe
- Take Tom on holiday to other countries
- And so much more
How to Download My Talking Tom:
Downloading Talking Tom game is very easy. Simply download it for free from the Android Play Store or click the link below:
Although the app is free, there are in-app purchases and if you don’t want your kids accidentally, or otherwise, making those purchases, you need to disable in-app purchases.
How to Disable In-App Purchases:
This is easy enough to do and will stop the shock of getting an unexpected credit card bill:
- Open your Android Settings app
- Go down to User Controls
- Tap the option to Set or Change Pin and input a pin number – 4 digits
- Go back to Use Controls and enable the option to Use Pin for Purchases
Note: On later Android versions, you may be asked to set a password instead of a pin.
My Talking Tom is a great app to keep your kids occupied for hours on end; don’t forget to tell us what you think of it and get more cool app suggestions by following us on Facebook.